I was nominated for the unique blogger award by Jowita of Never Do It Again. Thank you so much! If you haven’t checked out her blog, please do. Her stories are interesting and dramatic, with happy times but unhappy endings for her Sims. I also love how each heir’s story end leads into the next heir’s beginning, and how they all affect each other.
These are the rules of this award:
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same ward.
- Ask them 3 questions.
Here are Jowita’s questions for me:
1: Any memorable moments from your game play/story?
I have to pick Kim’s death for that one; probably because it left me traumatized.
2: Which one of your sims you can relate the most to?
I’d say Kim or Wendy. Kim because she’s hardworking and studious, and Wendy for her shyness.
3: Imagine if you had a chance to meet one of your sims. Who would it be?
Hmm, which Sim would I want to meet? I think Nyota. She’s friendly and adventurous, so I think she’d be fun to spend time with.
I am going to nominate:
My questions are:
- If you could live in one of the Sims 3 worlds, which one would you choose?
- Do you use naming themes for your Sims, or do you just name them based on what you come up with at the time?
- If you could meet any one of your Sims, who would it be? (Yep, I’m stealing that one. Was fun to think about)
Hope everyone is having a good weekend, and for anyone in the path of hurricane Irma, please take the precautions needed to stay safe!